Always a Voice
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
NATIONAL, STATE AND LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS:
- LifeStyles of Maryland: Provides help and hope for those in need.
- The Center for Abused Persons: Provides treatment and supportive services.
- Stop the Silence: Stop Child Sexual Abuse: Provides education, advocacy and mitigation on behalf of survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
- The Center for Children: Serving Children, Teens and Families in Southern Maryland.
- Childhelp: Provides programs to support, educate and advocate.
- Cyber Tipline: This Tipline is operated by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Can be used to communicate information to the authorities about child pornography or child sex trafficking. Hotline: 800.THE.LOST (843.5678)
- Darkness to Light: Provides crisis intervention and referral services to children or people affected by sexual abuse of children. Hotline calls are automatically routed to a local center. Helpline: 866.FOR.LIGHT (367.5444)
- Erin’s Law: Advocating for legislation that requires that all public schools in each state to implement a prevention-oriented child sexual abuse program.
- Elizabeth Smart Foundation: Working to prevent and stop predatory crimes.
- Joyful Heart Foundation: Working to transform society’s response to sexual assault, domestic violence, and child abuse, support survivors’ healing, and end this violence forever through healing, education and advocacy.
- Justice for Children: Provides a full range of advocacy services for abused and neglected children.
- National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse: Addressing issues related to childhood abuse and trauma including sexual assault, violent or physical abuse, emotional traumas and neglect.
- GirlThrive: GirlThrive Inc. honors teen girls and young women who have survived incest and all sex abuse through thriverships, opportunity and education.
- National Children’s Advocacy Centers: NCAC Training Center trains thousands of people each year, from the United States and around the world on how to recognize and support maltreated children.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center: This site offers a wide variety of information relating to sexual violence including a large legal resource library.
- National Children’s Alliance: Provides support, technical assistance, and quality assurance for CACs (child-friendly facilities) to aid in investigating abuse, helping children heal from abuse, and holding offenders accountable.
- National Organization for Victim Assistance: The oldest national victim assistance organization of its type in the United States as the recognized leader in this noble cause.
- Prevent Child Abuse America: Promotes services that improve child well-being in all 50 states and develop programs that help to prevent all types of abuse and neglect.
- Stop It Now: Provides information to victims and parents/relatives/friends of child sexual abuse. The site also has resources for offender treatment as well as information on recognizing the signs of child sexual abuse. Hotline: 888-PREVENT (773.8368)
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network): RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.HOPE)
- Statue of Limitations Reform: Learn more about the progress of SOL Reform in your state.
- Victim Rights Law Center: Provides legal representation to victims of rape and sexual assault to help rebuild their lives, and promotes a national movement committed to seeking justice for every rape and sexual assault victim.
- Survivors of Incest Anonymous: Provides information on how to find incest survivor support groups in your area and empowers individuals to become survivors and thrivers.